Community Catholic Center is dedicated to making a quality Catholic education available and accessible to children living in a community where no Catholic schools are present. First and foremost CCC works with the family to meet the tuition needs of the students; however, through a holistic model CCC also works to improve the students’ overall well-being by incorporating education and personal development activities.
- Student Education: Helping students attend a Catholic school is only the first step in CCC’s work with a students. CCC provides tutoring and academic support in addition to representation at school conferences.
- Student & Family Support: With the goal to give each student the opportunity to achieve his/her full potential, CCC provides an on-staff social worker who facilitates family and student involvement in the schools and in the community. We also provide families with professional representation and collaboration when working with schools and educational services.
- Student Enrichment: CCC offers enrichment activities that are intended to nurture a child’s self-confidence while expanding life experiences. These activities are meant to stretch students’ imaginations through seeing new possibilities.
Enrichment and support includes:
- After School Tutoring
- Summer Enrichment Programs
- Community Service and Outreach
- Mentoring Program for Jr. High and High School Students
- Monthly Family Events or Parent Meetings
- Monthly Education Series Workshops
- Psycho-educational Testing